[Bf-committers] Re: Constraint API

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Thu May 11 19:55:37 CEST 2006

Ramon Carlos Ruiz wrote:
> Hi, Is great the Constrains api but I found a problems with it.
>
> It seam there is no way to modify in the CopyRotation, CopySize and
> CopyLocation the parameter LOCAL when is inside of an armature.

I'm looking at the CopyLocation constraint of an armature (well, a
pose), and don't see any "Local" button in the UI.  Actually, the only
constraint I see with "Local" is Action?  Can you help me out?  What
should I be looking for/at?

> Less important when I'm done adding a constraint and adjusting the
> parameter it seam that I have to refresh the general structure of the
> object  . . to do that I add a constrain in the object level and when
> the routine is done I eliminate that by hand and that make the refresh.
> I try to update at the armature level but didn't work. Any help or
> suggestion will be a great

OK, this may be a DAG issue?  What happens if you execute
ob.makeDisplayList() on the object?

Ken