[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/include butspace.h blender/source/blender/src buttons_object.c blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x Constraint.c Constraint.h Blender.c Object.c Pose.c blender/source/blende

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Thu May 11 19:31:55 CEST 2006

One more thing to add to Ramon's.

As he told me earlier, it seems API cannot handle null
constraints.

Other than that great job Ken !

Best regards

malefico

 --- Ramon Carlos Ruiz <ramoncarlosruiz at gmail.com>

http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/source/blender/include/butspace.h.diff?r1=1.78&r2=1.79&cvsroot=bf-blender

http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/source/blender/src/buttons_object.c.diff?r1=1.155&r2=1.156&cvsroot=bf-blender

http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/Blender.c.diff?r1=1.81&r2=1.82&cvsroot=bf-blender

http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/Object.c.diff?r1=1.186&r2=1.187&cvsroot=bf-blender

http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/Pose.c.diff?r1=1.10&r2=1.11&cvsroot=bf-blender

http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/doc/API_intro.py.diff?r1=1.32&r2=1.33&cvsroot=bf-blender

http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/doc/Object.py.diff?r1=1.69&r2=1.70&cvsroot=bf-blender

> > >   1.4       +3 -0
> > >
> blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/doc/Pose.py
> > >

> > <

http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/doc/Pose.py.diff?r1=1.3&r2=1.4&cvsroot=bf-blender

=== message truncated ===>