[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/release/scripts weightpaint_clean.py weightpaint_grow_shrink.py weightpaint_normalize.py

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Fri May 5 20:33:22 CEST 2006

OO Awesome ad ins,
One request maybe you know of it..
When painting with brush tool, If the center of the brush paints onto
an over lapping area of mesh that was not an intended target it makes
that area painted as well.. Can this be turned off ? Like a flip
button ? So when I paints it just follows the mesh and not the view..
??

Other example is like flaps of fat on a model , it would miss areas otherwise..