[Bf-committers] Build Problem with MSVC-7.0

Yonghong Guo yh4guo at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 18:36:37 CEST 2006

Thanks a lot, Joe. Looks like there are quite some
pieces of information regarding Blender, which are
conflicting many times...

Can you please tell me where I can download
"lib/windows"? Currenty under my blender root
(C:/blender), these are all that I have.
bin
dlltool
doc
extern
intern
make
po
projectfiles
projectfiles_vc7
release
source
tools

By the way, I've downloaded Quicktime SDK 6.

Your help is appreciated.