[Bf-committers] Downtime

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Wed May 3 11:13:41 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I've been off-line for a month now due to an injury, and during this time
I've seen the need for myself to extend this period of 'down-time'. I'll
likely get on IRC every now and then, but since I'm very tired I won't be
on often neither for very long periods. I don't know yet when I feel good
enough again to be online more, until then, all the best to the
developers!

timmeh and/or cessen, if you want the latest code for pynodes to work
with, please contact me personally, I'm willing to walk you through the
code as I had written it, so that either of you (or you both) can work
further on it. It's still very WIP, though.

/Nathan