[Bf-committers] Re: patch to change the step when changing frame with up or down arrow keys.

raphael dwarf at free.fr
Thu Mar 30 16:23:22 CEST 2006

Hi Jean,

I think you're probably right... the fact is that i have not
the required skills in C to do more.

As you said, it becomes unavoidable to be out of phase pretty quickly.
Yes, but animations are mostly made of short shots. Those shorts are
usualy made in different scenes, and you put them together with the
sequencer; there, you can re-phase anim and sounds.

I've been using this patch for a short animation i made for the
LGM (http://dwarf.free.fr/wip/entre_amis_ffmpegPcm01.mpg4, sound
works on linux, thanks to ffmpeg), and it was really helpfull.

reagards
raphael