[Bf-committers] Re: patch to change the step when changing frame with up or down arrow keys.

raphael dwarf at free.fr
Thu Mar 30 16:08:17 CEST 2006

well, i have a dico now ;)

during my short dig into the blender code, i found something weird.
The use off up or down keys (+-10 frames) appears in 2 different files.

-in blender/source/blender/src/toets.c , lines 576+. I made my
modifications here.
-and in blender/source/blender/src/playanim.c, lines 515+. Changing
this step (for ex. next=15) in playnim.c  as no effect on Blender.

As as said, i don't konw anything about blender code and C, and this
code is certainly nomal.

regards
raphael
http://dwarf.free.fr