[Bf-committers] Re: linux: scons: building terminated because of errors.

erwin at erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Tue Mar 28 20:33:12 CEST 2006

Nope.

A few files in Bullet have been added, and CollisionObject.cpp has been
moved location. It is not in NarrowPhaseCollision anymore in latest CVS but
in Bullet/CollisionDispatch. As I mentioned in the commit, all the
buildsystems that have filenames in them need to be updated. I'll see if I
can do the SCons thing.

Erwin