[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src transform_generics.c transform_manipulator.c

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 20:22:20 CEST 2006

Please, when you commit code in places where you are
not the maintainer, at least add some technical change
notes to the commit log (at best, go through the patch
tracker, of course).

It's harder to maintain code which I haven't done,
just imagine what happens when people drop some in
without warning and without docs.

thanks
Martin
PS: This doesn't apply only to Campbell, of course.

<http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/source/blender/src/transform_generics.c.diff?r1=1.83&r2=1.84&cvsroot=bf-blender>

<http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/source/blender/src/transform_manipulator.c.diff?r1=1.56&r2=1.57&cvsroot=bf-blender>