[Bf-committers] Patch 3688 discussion

Stealth Apprentice stealthapprentice at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 20:41:37 CET 2006

Hello committers,

There is quite a lot of discussion in the forum target
that is highly appropriate to patch 3688.

I'd like to be able to take part in the discussion
over there, and maybe get some help from the user
committee in finishing the patch 3688.

I have an account on the blender user forums, but it
tells me that it is inactive (it has been marked
"inactive" since day one when I registered). Could
someone tell me how to activate my account? The FAQ on
the website tells me to contact the administrator, but
no contact info for the administrator is posted.

Thanks