[Bf-committers] Multiview autostereoscopic displays?

Carsten Wartmann Carsten.Wartmann at imago-viva.de
Wed Mar 22 11:31:16 CET 2006

Carsten Wartmann schrieb:
> Hi,

[...]
> However there are now more and more Multiview Displays which need a
> special opengl.dll which catches the opengl code(? scene?) and is
> rendering the multiviews (typically 5 to 9) and interlaces them.
[...]

After some experimenting with the software from
http://web.x3dworld.de/cgi-bin/textin.pl?templ=t_main.htm&file=down1.txt&lang=de&browser=d

I think it is not that easy. There seems to be some more calculation
needed, its not just having stripes, it seems to cut the pixel into RGB
single pixels or so....

However, to get the SDK, you have to sign a NDA as it seems.... stupid.

Regards,
Carsten