[Bf-committers] Blender command line args

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Mar 21 17:21:10 CET 2006

Hi Chris,
Blender internally uses # to represent the frame number, I didnt add or
change this, was just documenting thats how it alredy works.

Blender seems to use %04d, which could be annoying if you use all 300000
frames in an animation.

As for the order of args- I wasnt saying its a bad thing. its actually
useful when you want to work on multiple blend files or run multiple
python scripts.
But its not documented, and is the kind of thing that relay confuses
people who are not inclined to read the source code.

- Cam