[Bf-committers] Rotating view icon patch

Davide Vercelli davide.vercelli at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 01:44:13 CET 2006

Hi guys. I've been lurking this list for a while; I'm a would-be
blender coder from Italy. My plan is to gain confidence with the
codebase by providing small fixes and minor improvements while you
"big picture" guys do the hard work ;)

My first attempt in this direction is to provide a rotating, 3d view
icon instead of the default bitmap one. The most recent version of the
patch comes "userpreffed" (I can't see a reason to stick to the old
icon, but anyway, to be polite, mine is disabled by default).

Please try it out and tell me what you think about it.

Patch tracker:
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3876&group_id=9&atid=127
Screenshot:
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/869/miniaxiswopts9mt.png

Davide "UncleZeiv" Vercelli

ps - By the way, most programming was done in Eclipse-CDT, mainly
because of the indexer and the debugger. I would like to get in touch
with other Eclipse users (it seems from the archives that a bunch of
people tried it out one year ago).