[Bf-committers] Cloth Modifier Results Baking

bjornmose bjornmose at gmx.net
Thu Mar 16 01:36:46 CET 2006

hey zaz,
I am really glad you did not give up with my ( and erwin's ) comments,
though i hope you'll have that in mind ! :)

Ages ago i had a discussion with Ton and others on 'initial condidions'
let's call them extended keys ( hoping some(T)ONe gets the message :)  )
for softbodies .. ( some did see the need .. SOME not ) .. which means
to have a valid 'preset' in locations and velocities at any/some frame i
choose.

different from current baking as
1. i could bake/run a simulation ( to establish equilibrum or 'pre'
condition it in any way )
2. i could rebake/simulate/bake parts ( of the simulation in time ) from
a definded spot in time  ( how ever i did get there )
and so on
why do i get tired to repeat arguments over and over again
.. dunno .. just tired
BM