[Bf-committers] Cloth Modifier Results Baking

zaz at visi.com zaz at visi.com
Wed Mar 15 22:31:50 CET 2006

Jean-Luc Peurière wrote:
> Personnally, i would hate to have to deal with potentially 1000+ vertex key in the UI if i use
> SB. if the methods is technically possible (which i dont know) at least store them in a private
> area and make them accessible only on the demand

Yeah, I'm beginning to think that's the right approach after putting some
code in to insert the shape keys and playing with it.  Pretty cumbersome
from a UI perspective to work with so many shape keys.

I think we'll just make our own method for storage and possibly revisit shape
keys if it looks to be worth it.

Todd Koeckeritz, zaz at visi.com

Surfin' the Web with an ActiveX enabled browser is kindof like having
to worry about getting shot everytime you knock on a door.