[Bf-committers] Rewrite of our SCons scripts - preparing to commit

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Wed Mar 15 18:49:31 CET 2006

Hi Ted,

Thanks for updating the freebsd scripts. The 'guessing' code has been
planned, but not yet started, as it has not been of stopping importance.
In any case, the pkg-config et al should be run *first*, and after that
any user-config and command-line given option should override this, so it
keeps to be in the spirit of the current configuration: platform defaults
first, then user defaults, ultimately overridable with command-line
options.

The second idea is nice, too, and imo sounds good to do at some point.
Anyway, thanks for your patch, I'll look through it and apply+commit.

/Nathan

ps. sorry for not replying right away, busybusybusy :)