[Bf-committers] Can anyone update the Scons and Darwin OSX install file and tips ?

Jasper Mine jaspermine at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 12 15:51:02 CET 2006

trip somewhere,

   Things you could check are:  Do you have the correct darwin
version symlink?  Are you using gcc3.3?  Have you tried scons clean
and scons --clean or make clean?  Are you sure your blender cvs
folder is not modified and or complete?

   Everything works ok here, try entering this in terminal when you
build.  scons CC=gcc-3.3 CXX=g++-3.3

JS