[Bf-committers] Orange DVD and the Blender binary

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Mar 12 13:09:21 CET 2006

Hi,

Which linux render crashes? The most horrible case we had was with
threads, which was reported to be solved by using pthread instead of
SDL. Afaik, all our graphics renders fine in Linux now.

What is still remaining is a mysterious non-repeatable crash in ATI
OpenGL drivers... cannot be redone consistantly. It seems to be related
to drawing tile-scanlines while rendering.

-Ton-