[Bf-committers] Re: sequencer crash

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Thu Mar 9 14:38:15 CET 2006

On Thursday 09 March 2006 14:01, Peter Schlaile wrote:
> looks more like an openexr-crash than a sequencer-crash to me.

indeed, it just happened in the sequencer then.

> > #16 0x084b6db1 in imb_load_openexr (mem=0xb49bc000 "v/1\001\002",
> >     at source/blender/imbuf/intern/openexr/openexr_api.cpp:656
> These lines are suspicious. Why does the code call the
> FrameBuffer-destructor on load (haven't dived into openexr-support, maybe

dunno - based on what Ton and other people figured out on #blendercoders
yesterday, this crash is specific to my system only .. AFAIK/IIRC no one
could reproduce it. not a wonder really,

and especially great 'cause now we can just export the theatre format from the
Blender sequencer .. just not on this compu, at least yet ;)

should jooedhs DPX patch be committed now? i tested the old version, and the
annoyance with the wrong text in the image save dialog etc seemed to have
been fixed in the new one. i havent applied to new myself yet.

Joe used make, but Nathan already made the changes to SConstruct so we have it
working too.

> Peter

cheers,
~Toni