[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src buttons_object.c space.c

lguillaume lecocqguillaume at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 19:13:43 CET 2006

Hello, cool, I have a feature request about softbody and fluid, perhaps I
will ask directly NT, but:

 - When you have a softbody mesh, and make it a fluid obstacle, when baking
fluid the softbody works, the mesh fall, react on fluid and fluid react on
the obstacle but when baking is finished the softbody is not recorded.

My feature request is when baking fluid and have an obstacle with softbody
modifier, do automaticly softbody baking.

Sorry for my english.