[Bf-committers] Re: spaceball patch 3688 (beta tester)

Caronte elcreador at ono.com
Sat Mar 4 18:13:31 CET 2006

I already tested the Stealth Apprentice patch with an old SpaceBall device
(many and cheap on ebay) and want to say thi's awesome =:o
The feel is like manipulate the objects with your hand, it seems mind
controlled :D and the productivity is increassed because you can work
faster.
When the patch will be finished and we can assign the CTRL, ALT and SHIFT
keys to the device buttons (normal keys already supported), never will need
touch the keyboard for most used blender tools.

Thanks Stealth ;)

P.D: Sorry by my poor english :P

Nico (Caronte).