[Bf-committers] Vector issues in fluidsim?

Stealth Apprentice stealthapprentice at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 06:14:06 CET 2006

If it's telling you it the vector access is out of
range, the simulator is corrupting the heap. You
should restore your copy of <vector>, it's telling you
useful stuff.

As a temporary fix you would be better off (and your
machine much more stable) if you find which vectors
are overflowing and temporarily increase the size of
the vector on allocation to much larger than it
currently is, and when you find out which vectors are
overflowing, I think you should report the bug, along
with a sample blend file to help the developers fix
the error.