[Bf-committers] odbc32 not needed...

Ivailo Stoimenov wivern at pro-lan.net
Wed Jun 28 21:04:02 CEST 2006

  Sorry for anoying you with repeating but some time ago I posted some
minor changes that had to be made in order to enable straight compilation
under VC++ 2005 Express + PlatformSDK + DirectXSDK - SQL server. Thanks
for solving them so fast.
  Except for odbc32.lib and odbccp32.lib. In DNA_makesdna project these 2
libs realy are not needed for succesful compilation under VC Express and
since they are not shipped with it I had to manually remove them. Can
someone remore them from linker additional dependencies?
  Also in BRE_render project file edgeRender.c is no longer in CVS
repository so it should also be removed from project files...

  Thanks in advance :)