[Bf-committers] FFMPEG

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Tue Jun 27 13:19:40 CEST 2006

Have you tried ./configure --enable-gpl option, it should build what is
necessary for Blender compatibility.

Also, we should also have in extern mp3lame lib for mp3 file loading,
xvidcore lib for xvid export and x264 lib for H264 export.

Well, xvid and h264 export can be ditched, but I think that mp3 should
be added.

Anyway, the --enable-gpl option should remove any encoders / decoders
that are not GPL compatible.

-- Rui --