[Bf-committers] 2.42 RC2 builds

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jun 25 13:55:56 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've just just found an important potential ATI crasher for Windows
(well, these cards have poor support for drawing float buffers). The
buttons preview render was drawing in float still.

Simon; you're still around for a test build, or will Andrea build it
now? I'd like to see the windows RC2 with this fix.

-Ton-