[Bf-committers] Re: Strange translation behavior

Franz Rogar franzrogar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 01:12:21 CEST 2006

Hi Ivailo,

You can take a look to this bug:

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3292&group_id=9&atid=125

After summer, I'll begin (again) to make an usuable & updated .po file
(if people helps me: I don't use Blender in deep to see if I've missed
any translatable string)
and, this time, I'll commit the file.

It'd be fantastic to have a file in po folder called as 'blender.po'
or 'default.po' to be used as base for translation. And that's my
object, but after the summer (beloved holidays!)

--
Thanks in anyway,
        Franz Rogar