[Bf-committers] atoms and easy liquids

Mikael Haapakoski mikael.haapakoski at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 02:41:10 CEST 2006

i was hoping that either i or some more experienced blender developer would
make particles able to have force fields among other particles in same
array. another neat thing would be that there would be a mindistance too for
that force so that after that point other kind of force would start to work.
kind of spherical force. thing what i would do with that option, could for
example be an water tap as particle emitter and a sink to be filled with
water. if there would be gravity and everything what i mention acting with
particles, would that sink fill independently. if someone would point me the
place to edit source code i'll do that by myself, but i'm having trouble to
find behavior of particles from source. I'm quite sure that i'm capable to
do that. just help me a bit with these thousands of lines of code. and of
course you can tell me if you have anything against this or something like
that.

--
Mikael Haapakoski