[Bf-committers] Wiki Error

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Thu Jun 22 10:11:40 CEST 2006

Nested templates are broken, which should actually not be a problem
with these index pages since a user (BeBraw) made a new CSS version
that is much cleaner too. However, this is still a problem for things
like the literal template inside a note etc. To allow for a certain
amount of nested templates, we created a patch for the old mediawiki
version, but since the parser has changed dramatically, that can't
really be converted. I don't know what Spiderworms plans are, but if
any PHP proficient coder thinks he can fix this, please do!

an old demonstration of the problem is here:
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Sandbox/nested

the fix there obviously doesn't apply to the new version (1.6.7)

Ewout