[Bf-committers] Status of GameEngine Sound?

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Sun Jun 18 20:35:10 CEST 2006

Hi Carsten,

Did Blender 2.41 release have sound for your platform? Upcoming Blender 2.42
should be exactly the same, because no work has been done in that area.

It would be good to upgrade to recent OpenAL for all platforms (I asked for
it before).
But that is too late for 2.42 release, perhaps 2.43?

Thanks,
Erwin