[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-python] Blender Array Demoloop

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Thu Jun 15 16:19:39 CEST 2006

*Replying to bf-committers list, since it's not really python related
(I guess that list was a mistake):*

That's a very very nice demo, brain swizzeling coolness indeed! I've
lit and comped it, should be nice for the release note. For reference:

http://download.blender.org/demo/movies/arraydemo-xvid.avi (large xvid)
http://download.blender.org/demo/movies/arraydemo.mp4 (small mpeg4)
http://download.blender.org/demo/movies/arraydemo.jpg
http://download.blender.org/demo/movies/arraydemo.blend.zip