[Bf-committers] Re: freeze in game engine

pspcontest at erwincoumans.com pspcontest at erwincoumans.com
Thu Jun 15 01:18:46 CEST 2006

Bad timing, not much development happened on the game engine last weeks.

What testfiles are you exactly using? Do you have a URL?

Those should work (URL is probably messed up by the email client):

http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/index.php?dir=blender/&file=ph
ysics_demos-2.42-preview24.zip

http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/index.php?dir=blender/&file=gr
aphics-demos-2.42-preview19.zip

Do the latest COLLADA 1.4 script work for you? I tried on Python 2.3 (full
installation of course) and it works under Windows.

Thanks,
Erwin