[Bf-committers] Re: Do release scripts automatically copy the logo.png from "blender\release\scripts\bpymodules\colladaImEx" ?

p.visser at illusoft.com p.visser at illusoft.com
Wed Jun 14 20:44:49 CEST 2006

> (*) BTW Pieter and others, are the old scripts still useful or now
> totally redundant and should be removed?

The old one is for Collada 1.3 (not my scripts). It would be nice if they
can be renamed to Collada 1.3 instead of just Collada. My script is only
for Collada 1.4, so anyone who needs to import or export Collada 1.3 files
needs the old version.

Maybe the people who test the script on the OSX can report their bugs on
the Bugtracker at my project website: http://colladablender.illusoft.com.

Thanks for the support.

Pieter