[Bf-committers] Do release scripts automatically copy the logo.png from "blender\release\scripts\bpymodules\colladaImEx" ?

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Wed Jun 14 20:14:22 CEST 2006

p.visser at illusoft.com wrote:
>>Pieter: please update the script to remove the dependency on the profile
>>module, this way people with Python 2.3 can test it and provide info
>>about the next steps.
>
> Hey Willian,
>
> I fixed it and committed it on the SVN. I don't have write access on the
> Blender CVS so I can not change it there. You can access the SVN here:
> https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/colladablender/trunk
>
> Thanks to Erwin most of the time the latest version is in the Blender CVS.
>
> I'm looking forward to the python 2.3 build!

I am having problems installing cygwin and building
on my machine (stupid windows, doesn't seem to like
cygwin installed on a network drive).

If somebody who currently uses the make/cygwin
build system under windows and wants to help out,
they can add the following line (along with the
FREE_WINDOWS one) to user-def.mk:

export NAN_PYTHON_VERSION=2.3

and do a clean build. Should work.

Cheers,