[Bf-committers] Re: Do release scripts automatically copy the logo.png from "blender\release\scripts\bpymodules\colladaImEx" ?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 19:24:29 CEST 2006

This is partially my fault, I failed to mention to the Collada
developer the 2.3 compatibility requirement, and didn't mention it to
Erwin when he asked if it was ok to commit it.  (I was probably
'assuming' they knew, or more likely it just didn't occur to me to
mention it...)

As mentioned earlier part of the problem is that the two platforms
where most of the script development takes place almost never have
python 2.4 builds done.  Another issue is that the 2.3 compatability
requirement probably isn't too widely known beyond the core team (and
even then we tend to have things slip - ie cambos script that required
sets...).

So my apologies for the problems my lapse has caused.

LetterRip