[Bf-committers] Do release scripts automatically copy the logo.png from "blender\release\scripts\bpymodules\colladaImEx" ?

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at superig.com.br
Wed Jun 14 19:19:19 CEST 2006

p.visser at illusoft.com wrote:
> It's a bit strange that to be 'Blender compliant', scripts must support
> python 2.3, but there is no way I can test it. Is there a Blender 2.41+
> available build with python 2.3?
>
> - Pieter Visser

Indeed, guys. It would help if someone could build a win Blender with
Python 2.3 for this or at least someone using one of the platforms still
on 2.3 (like OSX) could reply to this or get directly in contact with
Pieter, test the import and export scripts and tell him any error
messages that come up. That should be pretty easy and quick to do.

Pieter: please update the script to remove the dependency on the profile
module, this way people with Python 2.3 can test it and provide info
about the next steps.

--
Willian