[Bf-committers] Do release scripts automatically copy the logo.png from "blender\release\scripts\bpymodules\colladaImEx" ?

p.visser at illusoft.com p.visser at illusoft.com
Wed Jun 14 10:02:03 CEST 2006

Hey all,

Thanks for your feedback and giving your opinion about what to do and what
is best for Blender. It would indeed be nice if the plugin is included
with Blender, so I will figure out what the differences are in python 2.3
and what the consequences are for the plugin.

The profile module is indeed a left over, but as far as I can tell, this
is not the only thing that depends on python 2.4, but I'll keep you
updated ;)

Again, thanks for all the feedback.

Pieter