[Bf-committers] Re: Do release scripts automatically copy the logo.png from "blender\release\scripts\bpymodules\colladaImEx" ?

Jean-Luc Peurière jlp at nerim.net
Wed Jun 14 01:23:49 CEST 2006

Le 14 juin 06 à 01:00, pspcontest at erwincoumans.com a écrit :

> That is not a nice conclusion, there has been a lot of effort in
> the COLLADA 1.4 plugin.
> Can't we release the script just for the platforms that do support
> Python 2.4?
> What are the 2.4 features are required?

That is a point that has been discussed at length here.

Scripts should be compatible with 2.3 and if they are to be included
in standard
set of scripts bundled with the release, must be compatible.

I'm not much a pythoner, but it is usually not a big effort to make a
script compatible with
python 2.3.

For the profile module, is this really necessary ? it generate only
stats.

Lukep