[Bf-committers] Re: Do release scripts automatically copy the logo.png from "blender\release\scripts\bpymodules\colladaImEx" ?

Jean-Luc Peurière jlp at nerim.net
Tue Jun 13 23:57:26 CEST 2006

Le 13 juin 06 à 23:18, p.visser at illusoft.com a écrit :

> For the script you need at least python 2.4 (I can not find any
> info about
> 2.3 compatibility on the Blender wiki:
> http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/ScriptDev). So I think that is
> causing the error. I thought the user gets a warning in the console
> when
> running the script when python 2.4 is not available, but maybe that
> got
> lost in the latest releases. I'll check into that.

In that case the script cannot be included with standard release.

Compatibility with python 2.3 is mandatory because some of our supported
platforms come with this (Os X), or cant install 2.4 (was the case of
SGI)

I agree with Chris that the logo dont give any benefit and should be
dropped

Lukep (Os X maintener)