[Bf-committers] Re: Do release scripts automatically copy the logo.png from "blender\release\scripts\bpymodules\colladaImEx" ?

p.visser at illusoft.com p.visser at illusoft.com
Tue Jun 13 23:18:17 CEST 2006

> Hello!
>
> That was valuable feedback: you should not assume
> that there is a module named 'profile'. Is
> this a python 2.4 module? User supplied scripts
> to blender are supposed to retain python 2.3
> compatibility.
>
> Also, if you would like people to visit your
> bugtracker, it probably wouldn't hurt to supply
> a URL.
>
> Regards,
> Chris
Hey Chris,

Maybe you missunderstood me. I only asked if you could post your valuable
feedback to the bugtracker, because the bugs and feature requests are much
more organised that way.

Just in case, here is the url: http://colladablender.illusoft.com

For the script you need at least python 2.4 (I can not find any info about
2.3 compatibility on the Blender wiki:
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/ScriptDev). So I think that is
causing the error. I thought the user gets a warning in the console when
running the script when python 2.4 is not available, but maybe that got
lost in the latest releases. I'll check into that.

Regards,

Pieter