[Bf-committers] Re: Do release scripts automatically copy the logo.png from "blender\release\scripts\bpymodules\colladaImEx" ?

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Tue Jun 13 23:07:47 CEST 2006

p.visser at illusoft.com wrote:
>>I should also point out that I tried running these scripts,
>>and the Collada 1.4 import and export failed due to no
>>module named profile. I was able to run the other scripts,
>>but at no point during their execution did I see a logo.
>
> If you would like to give some valuable feedback, I invite you to use the
> bugtracker at my project website, instead of this mailing list, so the
> feedback is more structured. Thanks alot!

Hello!

That was valuable feedback: you should not assume
that there is a module named 'profile'. Is
this a python 2.4 module? User supplied scripts
to blender are supposed to retain python 2.3
compatibility.

Also, if you would like people to visit your
bugtracker, it probably wouldn't hurt to supply
a URL.

Regards,
Chris