[Bf-committers] CVS freeze tomorrow?

Salvatore Russo salvatore.russo at laposte.net
Tue Jun 13 09:28:01 CEST 2006

Hi,

I will try to post in the BlenderPocket forum a test version
of BlenderPocket synchronized with its big brother in the next
days together with it's big brother :) I already have working
a versions from the 06/06 so it shouldn't be a big problem. I
am really curious to try the new rendering on my PocketPC!
That will be for sure an amazing feature for us.

Thank's
Salvatore

> Hi all,
>
> Last sunday meeting we went over the pending todo's, and it
was
> proposed & accepted to move to CVS freeze end of tomorrow.
Meaning; new
> development and work on current projects should stop, only
important
> (feature or bug) fixes can be committed.
>
> If you still urgently want something added, and it needs
more time,
> speak up now!
>
> The release build team (Jean-Luc, DJCapelis, Simon) then can
compile
> the first Release Candidate (RC1) to be uploaded. Just tell
me where I
> can find it, then I put it on download site.
>
> Next sunday we'll review state, and hopefully can do a release
> (within?) a week after.
>
> Further todos: Check on the to your assigned bugs in
tracker! If you