[Bf-committers] Re: Bounding box dimensions & linked size patch

erwin at erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Sun Jun 11 23:38:29 CEST 2006

>already does (this really is just another interface to adjusting
>scale). If anything it could help game designers calculate
>bounding boxes more easily.

As far as I understand the current situation just calculates the BoundingBox
automatically from the mesh, isn't it? So there is no way to 'set', it, you
can only 'read' it.

So I thought the calculation was already fully automatic, without any
designer intervention?

Could you explain the steps (in Blender 2.41) how to set the bounding box,
independent from the mesh vertices?

Thanks,
Erwin