[Bf-committers] Bounding box, linked size, and Transform Properties

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Sun Jun 11 17:35:53 CEST 2006

It's not completely clear what the effect of this is. The Collada plugin and
Game Engine use the bounding box for the dimensions for rigid bodies (box,
cylinder, cone).

Can we try out a patch and more in depth description before committing?
We are so close to a release, and it's not nice to see things breaking :)

Thanks,
Erwin