[Bf-committers] Re: [ #4281 ] Sequence plugins crash (Mac OS X)

Peter Schlaile peter at schlaile.de
Sat Jun 10 22:28:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

since no one complained on my suggestions, I hope, nobody is hurt by the
fact, that it is now in CVS.

We should publicly state somewhere in the release notes, that sequence
plugin authors should update there plugins to make them float aware.

Old plugins will still work as suggested by my previous post, but will be
sloooow and harm quality by converting buffers back and forth if you use
float-tracks in the sequencer. (Normal movie-tracks use byte-buffers and
are not affected!)

To make people aware, a seperate warning is displayed in the track-title.

Greetings,
Peter