[Bf-committers] Plumiferos wishlist

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jun 9 16:19:21 CEST 2006

Thanks Tom for posting this !

Some of the readers of this list already know, but we
are always seeking for coders who might want to work
with us.

Our funding is limited, but we can offer some
economical incentive for those of you that would like
to be part of this project as programmers.

If you are interested please don't hesitate in
contacting me to this address:

malefico at manosdigitales.com

Best regards

malefico.