[Bf-committers] Demoloop restored

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jun 8 14:08:46 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Load this zip: (3 MB)
http://download.blender.org/demo/test/demoloop241.zip

Works in latest release, Blender 2.41, and current cvs.

Automatic running Python Scripts are by default disabled, this for
obvious security reasons. So, when you startup Blender you have to
press the "Enable Script Links" button each time, this is in the Script
Buttons menu.

Then just load one of the demoloop files and watch it go!

For our upcoming Siggraph show I'd like an updated loop, or even
better; a couple of nice artistic shows even. They're great fun to
watch, and something the other apps don't have really. Of course I'll
ask the Orange team to make one too.

Latest news; HP is going to show Blender on their booth too, next to
Maya, 3DS and Lightwave, with equal exposure as the other 3D apps.
HP will also get a demoloop (or a couple), so... hope our artists get
inspired now!

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org