[Bf-committers] Boolean "closed mesh" check missing from CVS

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Tue Jun 6 22:28:03 CEST 2006

Just discovered that Marc's Nov 30th fix to check for closed meshes
before attempting the boolean operations got lost in the Orange merge;
it's been missing for Jan 28th.  On the other hand, nobody seems to have
missed it, and I find that without it I can intersect a plane with a
cube or icosphere and get pretty predictable results.  Other times I do
get weird things.

Should we just leave the check out or put it back in?

Ken