[Bf-committers] "open recent" broken

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Fri Jun 2 17:42:05 CEST 2006

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006, Alfredo de Greef wrote:

> Well, let's hope this will never happen to me then....
> ;)
> but so long as I don't throw myself in *front* of the
> train...
> (sorry to abuse this thread for this, I'm just testing
> if I can now reply to threads properly...)

No problem, I'm the "abuse stuff for things it wasn't intended for" master -
see dtpblender ;)

Anyway, the fact that for the past 3 years, I've been surrounded by
construction noise 10 hours a day (even though I live in the forest) is much
more inspiration for throwing myself behind a train than a hijacked piece of
code :)