[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source Makefile nan_definitions.mk blender/source/blender Makefile blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_brush.h BKE_main.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern brush.c library.c blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern ...

bjornmose at gmx.net bjornmose at gmx.net
Fri Jul 28 15:43:21 CEST 2006

Hi Brecht
> But I guess some users like the floating panel, for full screen painting,
> so we probably need both.

I see .. there obviously are.

> I changed the way brushes work in the last commit. I like the new
> airbrush behavior better, but might have broken the way you intended
> it to work. So if you could test maybe? I can tweak it further if needed.

Just played with it for a while. I like it.
Well a real airbrush moving fast over the cavans would leave a thin film of paint rather than random spots. Humm .. sometimes it does that even that to signal it needs a good cleaning. But don't mind the old code didn't do any better and i think we should leave advanced painting for the big boys.

It seems like chopping off the extra C++ leg, passing data from yin to yonder and float to byte conversion made it quite a bit faster.

BM