[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source Makefile nan_definitions.mk blender/source/blender Makefile blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_brush.h BKE_main.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern brush.c library.c blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern ...

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Jul 28 03:59:53 CEST 2006

Hi,

bjornmose wrote:
> Yeah!  .. So .. can we finally drop that ugly floating panel and plug it
> to the 'Edit' (where it belongs IMHO)

Still needs a small change before that's possible: image paint mode is
an image space setting that the edit buttons shouldn't read. I'll add a
panel in the edit buttons when updating texture paint to use the Brush
datablock.

But I guess some users like the floating panel, for full screen painting,
so we probably need both.

I changed the way brushes work in the last commit. I like the new
airbrush behavior better, but might have broken the way you intended
it to work. So if you could test maybe? I can tweak it further if needed.

Brecht.